Here’s a list of ten of the most influential jazz saxophone players in the history of the music. Not necessarily the most popular but they’re all unique voices who built on the tradition and had an impact on those who followed.
– Wayne Shorter
– Sonny Rollins
– Joe Henderson
– John Coltrane
– Cannonball Adderly
– Dexter Gordon
– Charlie Parker
– Coleman Hawkins
– Lester Young
A great design for any jazz lover or saxophone player who loves the music of the jazz greats. Take it proudly to school, concerts, clubs and festivals. Makes a great gift for the jazz enthusiast in your life.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom