Here’s a list of ten of the most influential jazz drummers in the history of the music. Not necessarily the most popular but they’re all unique voices who built on the tradition and had an impact on those who followed.
– Roy Haynes
– Jack DeJohnette
– Elvin Jones
– Tony Williams
– Art Blakey
– Max Roach
– Kenny Clark
– Papa Jo Jones
– Chick Webb
– Baby Dodds
A great design for any jazz lover or drummer who loves the music of the jazz greats. Wear it proudly to school, concerts, clubs and festivals. Makes a great gift for the jazz enthusiast in your life.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem